Make an income by teaching English Online from anywhere in the world!
Teaching Online is truly an amazing and honest way to work from home and have more free time for yourself or your family, Start your journey today to Make money Online by teaching English Online from anywhere in the world just from a computer or laptop(or even your phone!) and from anywhere you want, Its Fun, it’s easy work, the curriculum & planning are done for you and it’s almost easy income.
Important note: Get a TEFL certificate (teach English as a foreign language) to become a qualified teacher and get hired faster, more easier and it counts as Experience! Get a Cheap and good quality TEFL course here!
Teach English online from anywhere in the world online platforms
Teach English or another language/subject Online with Preply
Preply is truly one of the most profitable and diverse online teaching platforms out there, Besides English there are 55 other subjects, languages(Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian and many more), university subjects, hobbies, arts and more you could possibly teach,
The Age group is quite diverse as well, you can teach young learners, all the way up to teenagers, students and adults, you don’t need to act like a clown or sing songs, however Do be your friendly self and put a smile on your face, which I’m sure you will probably do,
You can set setup your own schedule, with your own hours and manage your classes accordingly, Preply takes good care of it’s students and teachers alike, both teachers and students are equally important to them, which in turn is the Key to their Success and why teachers are staying far longer with them.
Why teach With Preply?
Here are some of the Reasons why This Online teaching platform is the most popular choice:
- Great possibility to earn a very good salary, The potential can be way above $3000,-!
- Set your own hourly rate, meaning the more you grow and the higher your rating becomes, the more you can earn!
- Currently some Teachers are already earning $40 to $60+ per hour!!
- Setup your profile and the students will find you! (Or you can also find the students)
- they prefer native speakers of the language subjects, but non-natives with a good level can be accepted as well.
- 55 possible subjects to teach!
- A Great professional and reliable platform that takes great care of it’s students and teachers alike.
- Work as much as you want.
- You can get started right after you get accepted!
The Pro’s and con’s
Lets start with the con’s:
- Sometimes students or other clients just want you to review a paper, resume or help them prepare for an interview. Teachers need to communicate to these students or clients that the first lesson is free and inspire them to take more classes. If you are good, then this is relatively easy to do, especially if you truly help them!
- When a teacher’s approval ratings skyrockets and gets listed in the top results, he or she may become overwhelmed with students and may need to increase his or hers hourly rate, sometimes even double the rate.
And Now for The Pro’s
- No contract hassle, meaning you can work as long as you like.
- Work from home or anywhere else you want to work from!
- No need to act like a clown or sing songs.
- Get paid according to your teaching skill, the better you get, the higher your pay-rate could become.
- No need for a degree, it’s a plus of course, but just be an enthusiastic teacher!
- The Salary can be Very Good.
- You can earn a full time-income and even beyond it.
- The average teacher earns between $25 to $35 per hour!
- Setting up a quality profile is the key to success, it makes students want to come and find you, check out the top tutor profiles and learn from them.
- Be an enthusiastic teacher and put a smile on your face!
This is how you will get students
they show your tutor profile in their search results. Your profile position is determined by four main factors: your availability, reviews from students who took lessons with you on Preply, the quality and detail of your tutor profile, your response time to requests and student messages.
So this in essentially means that you get paid for your teaching skill instead of good looks, well okay… good looks does help a bit, but it’s mostly teaching skill that does the trick, with a little bit good profile marketing next to it, but all in all, working with Preply is fair game.
Are you interested in Starting your Online career with one of the best Online teaching Platforms out there?
IMPORTANT NOTE: After applying, To help speed up your application process and increase your Chances of getting hired, please send us a message to our e-mail address: Online@alifeofgreatness.com, Write down your name, nationality and which teaching subject you applied for.
Teach English Online at Landi English
Landi English is also one of the most profitable Online English teaching Platforms in the entire Online World and pays a lot more than most other online schools, which in turn can earn you a very good Monthly(or part time) income online, further more, teaching with Landi can truly be a pleasurable and exciting online adventure for any Online teacher out there!
Landi English is a leading online content based language course provider in China, it takes great pride in it’s peer to peer Online English teaching system, which adopted an incredibly revolutionary teaching method, designed by a Harvard Professor in 1991,
They also have their own solid curriculum and lesson plans, their classes are well managed and easily setup-ed, everything is done for you, so the only thing you need to focus on is just teaching English, becoming an English teacher with Landi English is truly a super simple *job* and a very rewarding one too.
Why Teach with Landi English?
Here are a few of the reasons why Landi English is a great online teaching platform for all Online teachers:
- A High Salary, From $18 up to $23/H + an additional $4 bonus, so you can earn up to $27 per hour.
- Both native and non-native teachers(worldwide) are accepted.
- Guaranteed a minimum of 12 working hours per week(Of course you can work more of if you want), 3 hours per day, so 4 days a week, but these are their minimum working hours requirement.
- You can teach Kids aged from 5 to 10, so you don’t need to teach children younger than 5 years old.
- Teaching English to students is Super simple and relaxed.
- An incredible trustworthy and fun platform to teach at.
- Students are incredibly eager to learn and with your help they can start to speak full sentences within just a few Months time frame!
The Pro’s and con’s
Lets start of with the con’s again:
- Although their support is in generally very good, it can also be too automated at times, which may become a complication if you have a specific Question or issue.
- Their leave or holiday policy can be quite strict, although this might be understandable, because the company and students work on a certain schedule which they need to keep up, otherwise a company wouldn’t look professional and may negatively effect the students process with it(plus not to mention the loss of revenue), so if you want to take some time off, it’s best to ask it at least a week ahead of time, unless it’s an unexpected emergency, then of course, it’s understandable.
And now for The Pro’s:
- Great Salary, up to $27 per hour.
- Native and non-native teachers(world wide) can be accepted.
- Easy to use platform.
- Super Simple *job*.
- Good support team and work environment.
- Very Fun online teaching platform to work for.
- The students are incredibly well managed and it’s a real joy teaching them.
- It’s a company that progresses forward with a vision and treats it’s students and teachers with equally great care.
- Free teachers training.
- Classes last 25 min each and are booked for you(so you only need to focus on the Easy work, which is just teaching).
- An additional $100 bonus for top teachers each new month.
- A Bachelors degree in any subject(or according to some stories, studying for one).
- A teaching Certificate or undergoing one(Like a TEFL Certificate).
The Application Process
- Just simply Apply.
- Fill in your basic info.
- Free Training.
- And Get Started!
It’s truly just that simple And all in all, Landi English is an amazing online teaching platform to work at, if you desire stability, growth and a chance to teach cute children English, then this company is definitely for you, Are you interested in becoming A teacher at Landi’s?
Teach English online With Magic Ears
Magic Ears is another very profitable online English teaching platform for a teacher to work at and better yet it pays 30% more than a lot of the other online schools out there, Teaching with Magic Ears is truly a Fun and an Enjoyable experience!
Why Teach with Magic Ears?
Here are few of the reasons why This Online School is an amazing platform for you to teach at:
- High salary around $18 to $22h + an additional possible $4 bonus, making it up to $26/h
- Easy platform, with it’s own system, curriculum and lesson plans
- receiving Teacher’s training for free, first group training, then 1 on 1 training to prepare you for teaching online.
- No required minimal number of work hours, Teach as much as you want!
- offers 6 months contracts, so your not stuck with a 1 year contract.
Pro’s and Con’s of Magic Ears
Lets start with the Con’s:
- Sometimes you need to wake up early and stay up late due to working at Beijing’s time zone peak hours.
- Working Online may have some technical risks, which is beyond anyone’s control.
- May get less hours in the beginning because your are new. (but get more hours real fast once you are a trusted teacher)
And Now with the Pro’s:
- They treat you as being part of a family.
- Magic ears does all the booking for you, just fill in the minor details and press Okay!
- The salary can just be really good.
- As mentioned before, no minimal required work hours, work as much as you Want!
- You Can already start make bookings right after signing the agreement.
- Incredible and interactive Teaching platform with built-in Video’s, games and songs.
The Requirements to teach:
- Bachelors degree or currently studying for one, As far as i know they wont ask for any verification whether you have a degree or not.
- Native English Speakers or very fluent English Speakers.
- To have 1 year teaching experience, again they cant actually authenticate if a teacher has experience or not.
- To be TEFL certified preferred (having a TEFL certificate also counts as experience!)
- Teaching Experience is Highly preferred, however even if noted in the resume, they don’t seem to verify it anyway.
The interview Process
Interviews in most cases are always a nerve wrecking experience, but the good news is, Magic ears tries to make it as fun as possible!
Here is how you can prepare for the interview:
- Its going to be a video interview
- Be fun, friendly and Energetic! this is probably the most important Quality that they are looking for.
- Use a Lot of Body Language & Smile A Lot!
- They love animated Teachers!
- Use different tones during the interview (the interviewer may do a demo class with you by acting like a 5 year old who knows little English).
- Try to mute the background noise as much as possible,so your interview and teaching quality is undisturbed.
- Try to avoid tones like, um…. or hm…, stop words and etc…
- Keep the light in your work place as clear as possible, the interviewer & the children love to see their new teacher clearly.
Payment period and methods
- Paid every 10th of each new month.
- Paid on either direct bank transfer or PayPal.
Are your Interested and ready for a new Online adventure? Then Start your journey today by teaching online With Magic Ears by clicking Here.
Teaching English Online with PalFish
Palfish is an app where you can teach English from your mobile phone to both kids and Adults, Yes you read that correctly, you can teach from your mobile phone and work from anywhere you want!
Teaching from a laptop or computer is not always a comfortable option for a lot of folks out there, so now there are apps like Palfish that are specifically made for teaching English on your phone and they are one of the best online teaching apps in the field!
You don`t need to act like a clown or sing silly songs, just be your amazing self and have a meaningful conversation with your students, It`s quite easy work actually, Earn good money (around the $10 to $30 per hour) and help students achieve their goals for higher English speaking levels.
Why teach with PalFish?
- High salary (around $10 to $30/h), the more experienced you get, the more you can earn.
- They have their own curriculum and lesson plans.
- minimal of 3.5 work hours per weeks (you can teach much more if you want to).
- $180 bonus for the top 10 teachers per month and $80 for the top 11-20 teachers per Month.
- It also works a bit like a social app, the more active and engaging you are, the more successful you will be as a teacher.
- And you can just simply work easy from your own phone.
The Pros and cons of PalFish
Lets start with the cons again:
- The time Difference () – You probably have to work some irregular hours, but the compensation and the platform is well worth your time.
- It usually takes a little time to hear back from the support team, but the technical support is pretty decent.
- Glitches can occur sometimes, but are quickly resolved when the technical support gets to it.
And now for the Pros:
- A very flexible app, You have a lot of control over your own schedule, you are usually booked the week before, so there is plenty of them in between to your schedule if needed, build up an audience for yourself and you will have a nice group of weekly students to teach.
- Once you are an official teacher, you will start at a level 1 one pay scale of 55 RMB for 25 min of teaching, you can grow up to level 5, at that point you can earn up to 75 RMB per 25 min.
- Easy classes, Teach students 1on1 and you can just be focused personally on one student
- You are together with many, many other teachers at the palfish community, a lot of these teachers are also more than happy to share their effective methods with you!
- Palfish is simply just Fun and interactive social platform, where both the students and you can grow as a person.
- You can earn a full-time income, so if you are in debt or simply just looking for a job, Teaching online can definitely help you out for the better!
Requirements for teaching at PalFish
- A TEFL Certificate (Or if you are planning on getting one, they may also consider you).
- Very Fluent English speaking level (neutral accent preferred), native speakers are even more wanted.
- experience with kids & adults preferred – Again this is difficult to verify for any online platform whether a teacher has experience or not.
When applying, Put in my friend referrer code 26666300( it`s also always a little easier to get hired when referred by friends)And Click here to teach with PalFish Today!
Simply click the link above, type in your phone number at the page and the rest of the application will be done in the app itself! Just that Easy!
Or Perhaps you might even feel like working and teaching abroad, Learn more Here.
Once more: Get a TEFL certificate (teach English as a foreign language) to become a Certified teacher and get hired faster, more easier and it counts as Experience! Get a Cheap and good quality course here!
Have a comment or questions? Feel free to leave them here below.